Search This Blog

Sunday 1 January 2012

Here's to 2012!

I've had a bit of a hectic 6 months, unfortuantely not for good reasons, so haven't had time to post anything in a while, well actually I haven't really had time to do anything much craft related but I'm making up for it now! I've made that much in the last couple of days I've had to put the pliers down because my hands are really starting to hurt...got lots more ideas ready and waiting so I'm quite pleased with how the year has started so far!

I've gone a bit made for twists at the minute so I've been playing about with different colours in aluminium, I really like the rainbow ones and I might have to treat myself and keep one for a change!!

The sterling silver ones are the same weave but come out completely differently because they're much looser, I've done pendants and earrings to go with them too and I think I'll do the same with the rainbow ones

 

I'm going to try and carry on the rainbow theme in some other pieces, I like the bright colours and I hope it'll do well as we're coming up to spring...ok it's not that close but I'm trying to think positively, I really don't like the winter!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I *love* those aluminium rings, the colours are gorgeous.

    Have a fab 2012

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rainbow aluminium stuff - I found rainbows were really popular last year so I am guessing they will be big sellers.

    Happy New Year - hope its a good one for you

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.I recently came to know about http://rainbowpowdercoatings.com/, their Rainbow Aluminium are very effective.
    Rainbow Aluminium

    ReplyDelete