Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

All pink and sparkly!

It's been a bit of a hectic week again but thought I'd give everyone a quick update on what I've been doing the last few days...basically I'm too excited and have to share it with someone! A friend of mine asked me if I could decorate a phone case of hers with Swarovski crystals, not something I've done before but I could get all the bits I needed to do it so said I'd give it a go, before I'd even finished she had an order for a second one for me!! The first one was the name in shades of pink and it was delivered today, the scotty dog I finished tonight and she'll be going to her new owner tomorrow...I'm especially pleased with how the dog turned out, might have to do one for myself now!!

The second picture isn't great but I'm too tired to do it properly, will re-take it tomorrow in daylight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment